Villa Cahaya Villas within walking distance to the Beach - Uluwatu - Price range: US$ 1000 - US$ 2000
Villa Cahaya derives its name from the Indonesian term for glittering light. Commanding a regal position on a cliff-top and overlooking the Indian Ocean, the residence is set on three thousand square meters of land on a lush landscape of frangipanis, palm trees and bougainvilleas.
From the moment you step through the antique gates you are drawn to the ocean through a series of pavilions and multi-level rooms, including a private Balinese spa and a dining veranda.
A spectacular antique joglo welcomes guests through the main hall and into a majestic library overlooking the ocean. The hall is framed by four spacious bedroom suites with walk-in closets, luxurious bathrooms and outdoor terraces overlooking the sea.
A central staircase descends to a large living and dining area. The oriental atmosphere is enhanced by Balinese works of art. Adjacent are a media room, a floating bar for relaxation and the fifth bedroom suite.
Leading you to the cliff's edge, a large terrace overlooks the twenty-one meter infinity pool where you can enjoy a private swim or be mesmerized by the 180-degree view of the Indian Ocean.
Villa Cahaya offers a lavish nine hundred and fifty square meters of pure luxury on two levels. The villa caters comfortably for 10 people.
- Independent staff premises and garage for 2 cars
- Landscaped garden
- Spa pavilion
- Veranda pavilion and BBQ area
- Joglo entrance
- Four bedroom suites with private terraces
- Living and dining space
- One bedroom suite with its terrace
- Bar room
- Tv room
- Independent kitchen
- Covered terrace overlooking a garden and the pool
- Rest Bale
- All bedrooms with airconditioning, walk-in wardrobe, safe, private terrace and reading bench
- Media room with flat screen, DVD/CD/MP3 player & surround system
- Wi Fi internet connection available at living room level
- Fax available at Sinaran Surga reception
- BBQ served in a pavilion, with its dining room and sun lounge
- Spa pavilion, with two massage tables, showers and full size Balinese lava stone bathtub
Villa Cahaya - Villa Rates
Validity: until 5 January 2013
||Villa Rates (USD)
|5 Bedroom Villa
All rates are quoted in USD with the following benefits:
- Airport pick up service
- Chilled towel and welcome drink upon arrival
- Welcome package upon arrival
- Daily American Semi-Buffet Breakfast for 2 (two) persons per room
- Daily car & driver for 8 consecutive hours per day (excluded gasoline)
- Laundry (non dry cleaning)
- Free using of Sinaran Surga facilities: Gym, Tennis Court, and Beach Access
All rates are subject to 15% government tax & service charge.
- High & Peak Season Periods
High season period: July 1 - 31, Chinese New Year and Easter Week.
Peak season period: August 1 - 31 and December 20 - January 5.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 3 nights; HIGH season: 5 nights; PEAK season: 7 nights.